Bacon connects warehouse, catering, cleaning and event workers with companies that need temporary help.
Expected pay: $10 – $25 per hour
- Rare Patient Voice
Rare Patient Voice seeks caregivers and patients to provide feedback on medical products, drugs, and other aspects of health care.
Expected pay: $120 per hour
UserInterviews connects companies looking for product research information with consumers willing to share their opinions for pay.
Expected pay: Varied, but significantly above minimum wage
Respondent is a market research company that enlists individuals to answer highly specific questions for generous pay.
Expected pay: generous, but varies widely
- Armchair consulting gigs
You don’t need a degree from Harvard or an impressive resume to make good money with arm-chair consulting gigs. All you need is an opinion and the right personal or professional background.
- Selling your body for science
You can make good money selling your body for science in two ways: Volunteer for clinical trials or give plasma or platelets. Both pay generously.
Parexel is a biomedical research company that enlists individuals for paid clinical trials.
Expected pay: varies widely, but substantial
- Fortrea Clinical Trials
Fortrea Clinical Trials is a biomedical research firm that pays individuals to participate in clinical trials.
Expected pay: varies, but substantialHusl$core: $$$$
Altasciences is a medical research firm that enlists individuals to volunteer for paid clinical trials.
Expected pay: varies by study
UserLinker solves the geographic problem that many people have when they’re looking for paid clinical research studies.
Expected pay: Varies dramatically
- Hustles for anyone
In an era when everyone seems to be looking for a way to earn a little extra dough, it’s nice to know that there are hustles for anyone.
- Make money with land
Got land — perhaps a lot where you plan to build a retirement or vacation home? Or, maybe, just a big backyard? Here’s how to make money with it.
Hipcamp is a marketplace for travelers to find unique campsites and lodgings offered by independent property owners.
Expected pay: You set it
- Quit work and travel: A how-to guide
Want to quit work and travel for years at a time? It is possible. Just ask Marco Ilagan and Francina Cassaniti. This is how they do it.
Trymata enlists freelancers to do 20- and 30-minute user experience tests, but uses glitchy software and offers minuscule payments.
Expected pay: $5 – $30 per test
- Website testing jobs
Looking for a side hustle that pays well, but doesn’t require any special skills? Consider website testing jobs.
PingPong pays freelancers to provide user experience tests of websites, apps and prototypes for pay ranging from $30 + per hour.
Expected pay: usually $30 per hour
TestingTime enlists freelancers for website user testing, focus groups and other market research
Expected pay: $5 to $90 per test
UserPeek enlists freelancers to test websites for user experience and accessibility for $10 per 15- to 20-minute test.
Expected Pay: $10 per 15- to 20-minute test
- UserfeelUserfeel review Userfeel enlists freelancers to provide user experience testing for websites and apps, usually paying about $30 an hour. How it works Testers fill out a short questionnaire that tells their age, gender, family status, tech experience, if any, and where they’re from. They’re also asked to watch a short video that shows how the site wants you to complete a test. Once registered, the site will contact you when it has a test. However, it may ask more screening questions — such as whether you have children or buy men’s clothing — to make sure you’re an appropriate… Read more: Userfeel
Userlytics enlists freelancers to test websites, prototypes, games, advertisements and videos for user experience, paying between $5 and $90 per test.
Expected pay: $5 to $90 per test
- How to spot the latest job scams
It was no surprise that job scams soared three-fold during the Covid lock-downs. But when Covid receded, job scams ramped up even more.
- Best side hustles for 2023
The best side hustles for 2023 combine hot trends with well-paid work to provide side hustlers with ample opportunity to profit.
TeachMeTo is a young coaching platform that specializes in pickleball, tennis, golf and surfing.
Expected pay: $40 – $60 per hour
- Have experience? Go “pro”
The continuing remake of Fiverr, a site that once encouraged freelancers to do odd jobs for just $5, has the site urging experienced freelancers to go “pro” for more $$$.
- Legit side hustles you can do from homeLooking for legit side hustles you can do from home? Here are 10, with specific sites where you can sign up.
- Side hustles for know-it-allsYou don’t like to brag, but you know things. And, while there are many ways you could spend a day, doing something that allows you to share that knowledge is fun. Why not check out side hustles for know-it-alls?
- Game-playing apps that promise cash
SideHusl.com looked into 7 game-playing apps that promise cash to see if you can really earn cash for playing games.
- Compare your gig to the latest trends in gig work
A new survey showing the latest trends in gig work found that once-dominant ride share jobs rank a distant fifth among the most prevalent gig jobs today.
- Tips for freelance success
Matt Starky earned more than $2 million in 6 years on highly-competitive freelance platforms. These are his tips for freelance success.
- New hustles for drivers, manicurists and moreEditors at SideHusl.com reviewed four new side hustle platforms this week, uncovering new hustles for drivers, manicurists and more.